Court interpreters must have a vast vocabulary to offer proper services in court. By reading, hearing, and interpreting sentences (that contain relevant vocabulary), students will memorize the terms in English and Spanish. Most importantly, they will learn several target language equivalents for each term.
There are 4 video modules in this package. Each one:
- Includes text and sound.
- Contains 20 to 40 vocabulary units.
- Presents each term within a sentence.
- Offers the term and the phrase in both languages.
- Is based on real court transcripts.
- Offers brief explanation of the type of court proceeding that the practice is based on.
- Contains a quiz to test the student’s knowledge.