This course includes 5 videos and 5 quizzes. Students participate in live question-answer sessions with the instructor through a conference call. Additionally, the instructor will be available for questions and technical support at any time during course hours. Each video presents a set of vocabulary flashcards. Each set of flashcards:
- Includes text and sound.
- Contains 20 to 40 vocabulary units.
- Presents each term within a sentence.
- Offers the term and the phrase in English and Spanish.
- Is interactive.
- Is based on real court transcripts.
- Offers a brief explanation of the type of court proceeding that the practice is based on.